Plot: Hidden Death (played by Jacob) kills his current partner, and as punishment gains Nick as a partner.
Trivia: This is the first time the phrase *explictive* was used.
Page 1 panel 1 (P1-1)
- Extra: Die!
- Hidden Death: Don't stand in my way!
- Hidden Death: Oops!
- Principal: That's the fourth partner you've killed!
- Hidden Death: Has it only been four?
- Principal: Don't get snappy! I'll give you a partner you can't kill.
- Hidden Death: (thought) Maybe I'll get a hot Hunewearl.
- Thought: Please shoot your rifle at me.
- Hidden Death: (thought) ...or a nice Fomarl.
- Thought: Foie!
- Nick: Hi, new partner!
- Hidden Death: Nooo!!
- Nick: Heya Hidden Death! Guess we're partners.
- Hidden Death: Get off me, you *explictive*
- Principal: This is your last chance. If you kill him, you die.
- Hidden Death: Why me?
- Nick: Because you're in trouble.
- Extra: Chances are, Nick will die.
- Principal: Then we'll kill two birds with one stone.
- Hidden Death: Don't move, bounty...
- Nick: Hey, Bounty! We're over here!
- Nick: Aiee! If you kill me, you die!
- Hidden Death: It'll be worth it, you *explictive* *explictive*!
|Chapter 4: Jacob & Nick|