Arima is a paladin, and is the designated defender of the Blackheart's Fire. He is fairly friendly, but loyal. He also has a just sense of honor. He is a half-elf, but prefers to be considered a human because he finds elves to be female. He also calls all giants ogres, even those that can destroy him.
Arima is known for the line "We shall go to the South. Because there are dragons to the North". While on a boat, he fought a orge with a powerful artifact set of armor, which he currently wears. Eventually, due to a lack of a good leader, Arima took up the arts of Bard work.
Originally, Arima was going to be female, and named after Arima Senne. However, Charlie was already cross-roleplaying as Charlie, and it would have been problematic to have two. She was also going to have a strong personality, sort of like a cross between Akeno and Mawari from Seto no Hanayome. However, I do not have that strong a personality to play that sort of character.
- Str: 14
- Con: 13
- Dex: 13
- Int: 8
- Wis: 12
- Cha: 19
Level 4 increase: Dex, Cha
Trained Skills: Diplomacy Endurance Insight Perception Religion
Feats: Level 1: Weapon Expertise (Heavy Blade)
- +1 to attack rolls with (Heavy Blade)s per tier.
Level 2: Devoted Paladin
- Prerequisite: Paladin, lay on hands power
- Benefit: When you use your lay on hands on an ally, that ally regains additional hit points equal to your charisma modifier (+4).
- Increase your number of healing surges by one.
Level 4: Bardic Dilettante
- Multiclass Bard Feat
- +Trained Perception
- +Majestic Word Daily
Level 6: Action Surge
- Prerequisite: Human
- +3 to attacks during any action you used an action point for.
- Eyebite (Encounter)
- Lay On Hands (1/day (wis/day))
- Ardent Strike (At-will)
- Virtuous Strike (At-will)
- Valiant Strike (At-will-Coat of Arnd)
- Divine Mettle (Encounter - Divine)
- Divine Strength (Encounter - Divine)
- Shielding Smite (Encounter)
- Radiant Delirium (Daily)
- Bless Weapon (Daily Utility)
- Invigorating Smite (Encounter)
- Hallowed Circle (Daily)
- Wrath of The Gods (Daily Utility)
|Playable in Dungeons & Dragons|